My first impression of Emily was yeehaaaw this is gonna be a crazy weekend. :)To be honest, I thought the girls getting Emily a trip to Cancun for her honeymoon was really thoughtful and lovely. I've never been a part of a Bachelorette Party that has given such a big gift to the bride ever. It just seemed totally logical to bring a few tons of sand and a donkey into the Sky Villas, I mean...standard, right? We've never done anything like that before.
I just hope the next group's bachelorette is going to England then I might be able to feel a little at home, get some tea, some rain, some crumpets and a couple people dressed as the queen's guards I guess. :)
I feel like the weekend turned out really well. I feel like it was a little culture shock for me to meet some southern belles, but I really got on well with the girls. The only thing I would do differently is the outfits, haha! I don't think Jon was too pleased. The bandito look didn't seem to go down too well, but I had no time!! I was rushing!!
- Season 1 Cast: Where are they now? Get caught up with your favorites from the Dance Your Ass Off season 1 cast!
- Gia Meet Gia of Bad Girls Club Las Vegas.
- Season Highlights See what you've missed this season on Dance Your A** Off!
- Angela’s Candids DYAO contestant Angela shares her personal photos.
- Episode 4: LATIN WEEK The competition heats up as the ten remaining contestants tear up the dance floor with their spicy moves.