1 whole wheat flat bread/pita
1/4 cup organic marinara sauce
1 cup of diced veggie mix (onion, mushrooms, green pepper)
10-12 turkey pepperonis
1/3 cup of fat free shredded mozzarella
Lay foil on a baking sheet and spray with a light cover of olive oil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spread sauce over entire pita and then layer ingredients on top. Bake in oven for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and ends of pita are crispy.
Makes 1 serving. 330 calories.
- Season Highlights See what you've missed this season on Dance Your A** Off!
- Season 1 Cast: Where are they now? Get caught up with your favorites from the Dance Your Ass Off season 1 cast!
- What they look like now The contestants share their home pictures. See who's kept off the weight and who hasn't.
- Meet Shayla Get to know this DYAO contestant.
- The Final 3 Weight Loss Transformation Adamme, LaToya and Michael have really transformed week over week. See their changes!