Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
Eliminated in 7th episode. Watch exit interview
Having danced from the ages of 3 to 19, Erica was accepted into a performing arts high school where she studied ballet and modern dance styles. Erica’s weight struggles began after she got married and had kids. Her two sons (ages 2 and 3) are sadly following in her footsteps and learning poor eating habits. At 232.7 lbs, she fears that if she doesn’t take control of her own life now, her sons will develop health issues. She’s hoping "Dance Your A** Off" will give her the tools she needs to change her life.
- Season Highlights See what you've missed this season on Dance Your A** Off!
- Season 1 Cast: Where are they now? Get caught up with your favorites from the Dance Your Ass Off season 1 cast!
- The Final 3 Weight Loss Transformation Adamme, LaToya and Michael have really transformed week over week. See their changes!
- Professional Dancers Want to get a better look at the contestants dance partners? Check out these pictures of the professional dancers.
- Episode 4: LATIN WEEK The competition heats up as the ten remaining contestants tear up the dance floor with their spicy moves.